Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the Pharmacy Research Guide! Here you will find pharmacy related resources including databases, journal articles, books, and eBooks. If you can't find what you are looking for please feel free to give us a call or make a research appointment with your Campus Librarian. Our library is here to assist you with all of your research inquiries. We have access to thousands of articles through our online databases, as well as a physical collection of books and journals.
Our checkout policy: Textbooks can be checked out for a two-hour loan period, and General Collection materials may be checked out for two-weeks. You can search our catalog to find whatever material may be of interest. If we do not have access to the book or article you are looking for, then you can submit a request to borrow the items from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan.
We are here to help:
- Guide you to pharmacy resources and Evidence-based Practice (EBP) resources.
- Guide you to books and journal articles that are in print or online.
- Assist you with using the resources such as: building search strategies, broadening or narrowing your search results, turning clinical scenarios into searchable questions, etc.
- Present assignment-based sessions to classes, individual, or groups.
- Provide helpful links to other library resources pertaining to your individual research.
- Schedule a Research Appointment
Your librarians are still on duty online during the COVID-19 outbreak. See the Continuity of Library Services research guide.
Some of your textbooks may be available in eBook form on either of the two eBook platforms listed below. Check your syllabus to see which platform a particular eBook resides in.
Please note: these databases can only accessed on the Library page in Blackboard.
Have a Question?
|24/7 Chat may connect you with a librarian from another institution.
Resources that are available to pharmacy students only can be found under the "Library" link on Blackboard. After you click on a resource in Blackboard, you will be prompted to enter your library account username and password.
You will need your library account to access WCU resources. Please see the link below for help, or contact a WCU librarian.