Skip to Main Content
Have a Question?
|24/7 Chat may connect you with a librarian from another institution.
To learn more about Interlibary Loans (ILL) and acquiring books and articles from other libraries, click on the ILL tab to the left.
- Each library holds multiple computers for use.
- Each library has 1-2 designated printers - prices vary.
- Electronic library resources are also accessible from off-campus computers with a library user ID and password. Click on the How to? tab to the left for instructions about obtaining a library user ID.
Each campus has a librarian available to help you one-on-one with any of the following:
- Getting you access to online databases and other online resources.
- Search for an article or scholarly resource.
- Recommending or finding a book.
- Getting an e-book or using an app on your mobile device .
Click on the About Us tab on the left to contact the librarian at your campus.
Library Circulation Policy
- Library users are able to check out up to 5 books for 2 weeks at a time. If more time is needed, books may be renewed two more times.
- Course Reserves may be checked out for 2 hours and may only be used on campus.
- Holds may be placed on up to 5 books at a time. Once the book on hold becomes available, it will remain on the hold shelf for 3 days for the library user to pick up. It will be reshelved after 3 days.
Student Consumer Information | BPPE Annual Report & Performance Fact Sheets | BPPE Website | Catalog | Careers With Us
West Coast University © 2023 All Rights Reserved