Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To learn more about Interlibary Loans (ILL) and acquiring books and articles from other libraries, click on the ILL tab above.
- Each library holds at least 10 computers for use.
- Each library has 1-2 designated printers - prices vary.
- Electronic library resources are also accessible from off-campus computers with a library user ID and password. Click on the How to? tab above for instructions about obtaining a library user ID.
Each campus has a librarian available to help you one-on-one with any of the following:
- Getting you access to online databases and other online resources.
- Search for an article or scholarly resource.
- Recommending or finding a book.
- Getting an e-book or using an app on your mobile device .
Click on the About Us tab above to contact the librarian at your campus.
Library Circulation Policy
- Library users are able to check out up to 5 books for 2 weeks at a time. If more time is needed, books may be renewed two more times.
- Course Reserves may be checked out for 2 hours and may only be used on campus.
- Holds may be placed on up to 5 books at a time. Once the book on hold becomes available, it will remain on the hold shelf for 3 days for the library user to pick up. It will be reshelved after 3 days.
Have a Question?
|24/7 Chat may connect you with a librarian from another institution.